new business development
Real Estate Business Development
The Real Estate Business Development Representative pursues partnership opportunities and long-term relationships with commercial real estate brokers, project managers, leasing agents, and tenant representatives in the entire Chicago area.
- Strategically engage with your CRE partners daily, weekly, and monthly.
- Oversee the growth of these partnerships, responding quickly to immediate needs, communicating industry topics, new product trends, and offering creative project solutions.
- Assume a leadership role in the order and project process with both the internal and external project team.
- Jump fearlessly into one of our most dynamic and exciting teams! This group of people works together, laughs together, and always has a good time.
EDUCATION + EXPERIENCE
- 4 Year Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 5 years of business development experience
SKILLS + ABILITIES
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently under pressure and tight deadlines
- Detail-oriented and committed to providing the highest level of design service
- Self-motivated, proactive, and able to work with little to no supervision
- Positive team player
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to utilize CRM software to effectively forecast