new business development
Architecture + Design Business Development
The A+D Business Development Representative calls on A+D firms and pursues opportunities to partner with them in order to generate new business and develop long-term client relationships.
- Strategically engage with your accounts and contacts daily, weekly, and monthly.
- Oversee the growth of your assigned firms, meeting their immediate needs and strategically challenging your firms with new and creative product ideas.
- Assume a leadership role in the order and project process, working efficiently with A+D, the client, and our internal team.
- Jump fearlessly into one of our most dynamic and exciting teams! This group of people works together, laughs together, and always has a good time.
EDUCATION + EXPERIENCE
- 4 Year Bachelor’s Degree (Interior Design degree preferred but not required)
- Minimum 5 years of corporate design experience
SKILLS + ABILITIES
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently under pressure and tight deadlines
- Detail-oriented and committed to providing the highest level of design service
- Self-motivated, proactive, and able to work with little to no supervision
- Positive team player with leaderships skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of CRM software